Note: Ukulele World is reader supported. If you purchase using a link on this site, we may get an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Today we’ll be looking at some of the best ukulele wall mounts around. While the safest method for storing your ukulele is in its case, this doesn’t allow for easy access. Nor does it allow for showing off to guests, and admiring it for your own personal enjoyment. 🙂
With that in mind, here are the top wall mounts for your ukulele.
String Swing CC01UK
String swing was established in 1983 and proudly offers a lifetime structural warranty on all its pieces. This wall mount was made in 2013 right here in the USA. With the new cradle design, your ukulele is held more vertically in place. This piece is wooden backed, with metal arms coated in a rubber material to prevent damage to your instrument.
- The CC01UK is lightweight at just 4.16 oz, with a maximum internal width of 1.5 inches. Assembly products are included such as screws and drywall anchors.
- The wall mount is compatible with several string instruments, including the ukulele, mandolin, pineapple soprano, tenor, and baritone.
- The wall mount is also offered in three colors, Black Walnut, Cherry, and Oak.
The CC01UK, in the Black Walnut hardwood finish, is ranked highly regarding best sellers in ukulele accessories. With fast shipping, you could potentially have your wall mount in just two days. The CC01UK comes one per pack.
Moodve ukulele holder stand
Manufactured in 2019, the Moodve ukulele holder is made of high-quality materials. It is constructed of a Black Walnut hardwood backing and carbon steel arms that are covered in anti-slip rubber. This piece weighs 3.98 oz.
- The Moodve ukulele wall mount is known for its ease of installation. It is designed to work with the ukulele, mandolin, and banjo.
- This wall mount offers a higher load-bearing weight of up to 40 lbs.
- The stylish design is known to fit in with many different décor styles.
When you order, you will receive one black walnut base, one plastic connecting pipe, one metal ukulele holder, two screws, and two drywall screws. All you will need to successfully hang your wall mount is a screwdriver.
Dtown Guitar Mount (Also Suitable For Ukuleles)
With this ukulele wall mount, you can choose to purchase a pack of 2 or 4, each comes with 5 ABS guitar picks.
The Dtown guitar mount weighs 7.7 pounds. This wall mount is designed with a plastic base and stainless-steel arms covered in high-quality rubber, with a maximum internal width of 2.16 inches. This piece offers a sleek, black design perfect for any space within your modern home.
Unlike other wall mounts, the Dtwon guitar mount can be used with a number of instruments including acoustic and electric guitars, bass, the violin, ukulele, and banjos.
Wan Chang You Wall Mount
Manufactured in 2019, the Wan Chang You guitar wall mount is extremely lightweight at just 0.634 oz. This wall mount offers a sleek black design perfect for the modern home or studio. The arms of this wall mount are covered with a soft, sponge material to grip your instrument and prevent any damage. The Wan Chang You guitar can also be used with a bass, guitar, or ukulele.
- The Wan Chang You wall mount offers rotatable hangers that allow you to mount your Ukulele in various positions.
- This wall mount is available for purchase at a lower price than many others on this list, making this an affordable option compared to other wall mounts.
- Your order includes the wall mount and screws needed.
Customers rave about the quality of this product in the reviews. The Wan Chang You wall mount is ranked highly in many best seller lists.
Ohuhu Guitar Hanger
The Ohuhu guitar hanger gives you the best bang for your buck. This wall mount was designed in 2015 in two different colors, walnut, and wood.
- The Ohuhu Guitar Hanger wall mount is designed with a wooden back and soft padded sleeves over the arms.
- The wall mount offers an adjustable stopper for wide or narrow instruments.
- This wall mount was manufactured with a rustic style in mind.
Jashem Guitar Mount
Tired of the same old same old with a vertical wall mount? Or just simply are looking for something different? The Jashem guitar wall mount, manufactured in 2012, offers a design intended to display your ukulele vertically.
- The Jashem Guitar Mount comes with foam wrapped around the arms to help secure and protect your instrument.
- This wall mount is compatible with the classic guitar, ukulele, banjo, and mandolin.
The Jashem Guitar Mount offers ease of installation, a stylish horizontal look, and will fit any décor style in your home, office, or studio. With the purchase of this mount, you will also receive the needed mounting screws.
String Swing CC11UK
Family-owned and operated since 1983, String Swing manufactures all their pieces in the USA. The company offers a lifetime structural warranty on all wall mounts. The Swing String CC11UK was designed in 2012 with yoke pivots to accommodate a wide variety of instruments.
The prices ranges, depending on the color chosen. A number of colors are available such as black, blue, green, pink, red, white, yellow, and palm (this one is a beautiful sunset and a palm tree).
Regardless of your design style within the space, you are sure to find what fits with the wide variety provided. Assembly products are included with the purchase of a String Swing CC11UK.
Sphaiya Ukulele Wall Mount
This wall mount is known for being lightweight and easy to install. It offers a great price point.
- The Sphaiya Ukulele Wall Mount is uniquely shaped like a ukulele and offers a rotative neck and non-marring rubber coating around the arms.
- This wall mount is currently only offered in Black Walnut color.
The Sphaiya ukulele wall mount has received 5/5 stars out of 42 reviews. Your order comes with two ukulele holders, six screws, and six drywall anchors. You will only need a screwdriver to complete the assembly.
Ukulele Wall Mount
Manufactured by WOGOD, this ukulele wall mount is made up of carbon steel, wrapped with a rubber sponge, with yoke pivot points to adjust the size needed to secure the headstock.
- The WOGOD wall mount is black in color with an internal max width of 2 inches.
- This wall mount offers one of the higher load-bearing weights of them all at 45 lbs.
- The wall mount is compatible with the ukulele, violin, mandolin, banjo, and some guitars.
- Out of 92 reviews, this product has received a rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars for its quality in craftsmanship and fair price point.
WOGOD offers a full money-back guarantee should you find yourself dissatisfied with your purchase.
Top Ukulele Wall Mounts, Final Thoughts
There are many good wall mounts available for Ukulele, but the above are the best. The String Swing CC01UK is especially cool and a favorite of mine, but which did you like? I hope this list was helpful. 🙂